A large impact induced by a unique concept : applicable in all possible areas, for all possible utilization times, using existing infrastuctures.
Impact on short haul operations
- Continuous steady taxiing
- Reduced waiting times with engine running
- Shortening route through direct approaches
- Avoid holdings by required time of arrival
- Use always Continues Descent Approach
- Use always Continues Climb
- Avoid long transitions
- Take disturbances into account
Impact on long haul operations
- Shortening of flight routes from long haul flights comming from Europe
- Less emissions
- Less impact on the climate change
Key facts and figures
of CO2 emissions
per tonne-km before 2030, in conformity with ACARE (Europe) and CAAMS (China) targets.
concerning different KPAs
enabling a common view on measurement methods especially on environmental impact assessment metrics, systems in both Europe and China.
through several working groups
IFAR, RTCA, EUROCAE Working Group 41 “Surface Movement Guidance & Control System” and 81 “Interoperability of ATM Validation Platforms”;
EUROCONTROL standardisation working groups related to CDO/CCO implementation and performance unit.